House guests

Mas16210

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Well this past weekend I had family and friends over for the weekend to make Christmas cookies. One of my friends is AB and his husband supports him. Well somehow I left an ABU peekabu (Racoon) on the corner of the sink in the 1/2 bath by the kitchen. My mom, Dad and another friend all used the bathroom Friday before my other friend noticed it and moved it.

Nobody has said anything yet, but it’s something you definitely can’t miss on a small sink. Over the summer my mom used the guest bath upstairs and a Peekabu Husky was on that counter. Again nothing has been said, but trying to have a game plan of what to say / how to address it if / when the conversation starts.. Definitely a bit nerve wracking.

• Wow
Reactions: medfet878 and BobbiSueEllen
Mas16210 said:
Nobody has said anything yet
And I doubt anyone ever will ;) Do they wonder what it (the peekabu) was all about? Probably. Will they dwell on it for more than a few minutes? Probably not. People are not confrontational when it comes to something like this. I feel the super-majority of people would rather NOT discuss this with you and just mind their own business.

Perhaps in the future, a bit more diligent tidying-up is in order before you have guests over?

Reactions: medfet878
Tommy10 said:
And I doubt anyone ever will ;) Do they wonder what it (the peekabu) was all about? Probably. Will they dwell on it for more than a few minutes? Probably not. People are not confrontational when it comes to something like this. I feel the super-majority of people would rather NOT discuss this with you and just mind their own business.

Perhaps in the future, a bit more diligent tidying-up is in order before you have guests over?
I’m hoping it doesn’t come up. And yes i need to do a more thorough walk through. Usually focus on having all toys, binkys, blankies, sippy cups and bottles taken care of. Now have to add checking all guest bathrooms.

Reactions: Tommy10 and medfet878
This is why i only use goodnites, i have a younger cousin who stays here alot and everyone knows he wets the bed so i can leave them out in open and no one will question them.

Reactions: Mas16210 and medfet878
Best way is not to bring it up to your guests.
That is YOUR house and you DO NOT need to explain nothing what is in your house.
End of story.

P.S. Next time keep things out of way, out of sight, locked. That how me and my SO do with all stuff what concern only us, exp. money, diaper related stuff, valuables andour sex life.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tommy10 and medfet878
wearforsafety said:
Best way is not to bring it up to your guests.
That is YOUR house and you DO NOT need to explain nothing what is in your house.
End of story.

P.S. Next time keep things out of way, out of sight, locked. That how me and my SO do with all stuff what concern only us, exp. money, diaper related stuff, valuables andour sex life.
No intent to bring it up from my side. Hoping it’s not brought up by them. We 99.9% of the time have everything away in our bedroom / closet. This was a single peekabu that was left out by accident.

Back