Hotel

qwertyqwerty

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
Like hotels have bottles of conditioner and soap ... does the front desk ever carry diapers? Silly question, but I’ve never asked any of them during my stay....

I highly doubt it, they wouldn't have the need to and would have to stock many different sizes. I could be wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess...what about guests who wet the bed? Why would they want that?

qwertyqwerty said:
I guess...what about guests who wet the bed? Why would they want that?
Bedwetters are expected to pack their own diapers, just liknon-bedwettersrs would be expected to pack their own clothing. If the hotel has a store, they'd probably see you diapers.

Reactions: mayhem
If they did it certainly wouldn't be adult sizes. And almost unlikely for kid's sizes as well unless it was some sort of resort.

Last edited:
Hotels might have plastic mattress covers if you told them you were incontinent. That's about it I would think.

dogboy said:
Hotels might have plastic mattress covers if you told them you were incontinent. That's about it I would think.
Hôtels have disposable mattress remover and disposable mattress protector.

But is sure any hotel have a adult diapers shop to complicate to do it.

Seconded. You can request a mattress protector before hand, but they will not provide you with diapers. Most hotel stores are not big enough to carry adult diapers either. And if you do wet the bed they will charge you with a cleaning fee.

dogboy said:

There's no "might", they have them and will rapidly install them if you say you need them.

bambinod said:
There's no "might", they have them and will rapidly install them if you say you need them.

I hesitate to imply that all hotels will do this.

I suspect that all hotels belonging to the major chains will do this but I would not assume that all the hotels for the smaller chains and independent hotels will.

I've ended up at hotels without luggage and routed through the box of stuff they keep for people in such situations. You can get most toiletries (disposable razor, shaving cream, deoderant, tooth brush/paste etc...) but I've never seen diapers (either adult or infant).

Last edited:
Yeah it is almost ridiculous to even think a Hotel would supply Diapers, either for Children or Adults.

For one, even if they did they wouldn't have all sizes and probably wouldn't have anything decent

Another thing is while Diapers are a normal thing for the first 2-3 years of a Child's life (sometimes longer) the majority of Adults don't wear Diapers, the only ones that do either suffer from some kind of Incontinence (even if it is just occasional Bedwetting) or in the case of the ABDL Community just like diapers (or it could be a bit of both).

It would be a losing proposition because if they were fully stocked with anything decent in different sizes in any kind of condiderable quantity it would cost thousands of dollars and how would they recover that cost?

They couldn't just add to everyone's bill to make up for the added expense and few would probably pay enough for Diapers at a hotel to make it worthwhile.

Easiest solution if you need or want to wear diapers is to bring your own.

the only hotel that ever put on a bed protector for me was Disney they had both beds protected when we checked in most times hotels really do not care (makes you wonder what the mattress look like ) we travel with large disposable bed pads incase I leak and its easier to swap out a pad then call room service to change the sheets.

some hotels do sell diapers but they are the cheaper retail products marked up for convenience

As someone who works in the hotel industry i can say that most hotels do not provide or even sell diapers. If you need some we direct you to the nearest store.

Back