Hot or cold showers!

LittleAndAlone said:
Steaming scalding hot until the water heater is empty.
There is a solution for this
get a tank less hot water system
never runs out
but unfortunately they do cost more
and least with the tank you get a prompt to leave the shower instead of living there haha

SparkyDog said:
There is a solution for this
get a tank less hot water system
never runs out
but unfortunately they do cost more
and least with the tank you get a prompt to leave the shower instead of living there haha
I'm talking like an hour long shower with steam on the mirrors even with the fan on and door open. 🤣

SparkyDog said:
turning on the bathroom fan is an absolute must when showering regardless of your desired temps?
People shower with them off? 🤔
I upgraded my fan to a higher cfm rating just because I take hot showers
now there is 0 moisture on the walls or ceiling
Clears the bathroom smells in a jiffy too
My home does not have an exhaust fan. :(

• Wow
Reactions: SparkyDog
It depends if I want to relax then a hot shower but if say I need to wake up before work then definitely a cold shower.

CuriousFabio said:
Cold showers definitely , i love them ! , thought i haven't be able to take one as per recently since my parents will get angry if i do
How do your parents know what temperature of water you use for your shower and what does it matter? Nothing worth getting upset over. It should be your choice.

I'll take hot over cold any day! Even after mowing the lawn and getting all damp and soaked in perspiration, a nice hot shower hits the spot.

ABDLlover said:
How your parents know what temperature of water you use for your shower and what does it matter? Nothing worth getting upset over. It should be your choice.
Well , the heater won't turn on if i take a cold shower , and yeah , it should be My choice but My parents are being shitheads like always

Hot showers for me.

I like hot showers.

I love long hot showers. Always got picked on by my parents for taking “half hour showers”. My wife and I have read that males who tend to take long hot showers often have relationship issues with their mother. Can’t remember where I heard that. I’ve theorized that it’s why I am a little. I didn’t feel loved by my mother. So I long to satisfy that need in my adult life. My wife holds me like a child and has me sit on her lap. She strokes my hair and soothes me to sleep. Yet oddly enough she doesn’t like ABDL. She doesn’t want to be my “mommy”.

Both.

I usually take quick warm showers, but a hot shower in the wintertime is so good! But sometimes cold showers wake me up better and feel super refreshing! Perfect on a hot summer day...

Hot enough to better remove all oil and old outer skin. If my skin isn’t somewhat pink afterwards, then it wasn’t hot enough. 😝

Just warm enough so it doesn't feel cool.

i like a hot shower..it feels good if i have diaper rash, probably not good for my skin but feels so good at the time

Being incontinent and waiting up in the morning, I usually have a dirty diaper. The first thing I do is wipe my butt, drop the stool into the toilet and put the diaper into my diaper pail. Then I squat over the bidet for a minute and then I go strait to the shower. Nice hot shower is the best (though the bidet is pretty good too).

Hot shower, especially in the cold of winter.

Tomtomthedl said:
Love a cold shower. According to some I must be a psychopath. 🤣
I'm the husband of the OP and I'm not bitching but holy crap does she like a hot shower. It's like a sitting in a sauna.🤣
You need to turn on the exhaust fan woman.🤣
Well i must admit i get in the shower as hot as i can stand it then once my body has adapted i inch the water temp hotter and hotter until it wont go any more. By the time i get out of the shower my skin is all red and blotchy for about 10 minutes, until it cools off.

Reactions: Tomtomthedl and ajp22
Hot showers, but not too hot.

But I wash my hands in cold water. My grandfather was an accomplished surgeon and convinced me that's the only way!

Mixed bag here. Cold on the summer days, warm showers on other seasons

Reactions: Jorelaxed
I like my showers hot, but not scalding hot. Especially when my back is sore from work. Nothing like the pressure setting hitting my back with nice hot water to help release tension!

Reactions: dogboy
Back