Status
Not open for further replies.

Rcramere

What’s up
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey guys! I often look for a private one person bathroom to change in, but they are very hard to find. Do you think the hospital would allow you to go into they lobby bathroom and change? If so do you think theyd search the diaper bag?

Well, I don't know how it is in your area, but where I live they do let you do this. If it's public hospital, it's no problem at all (since you can just go in and no one will care). With little private clinics, though, I sometimes had to explain the situation. Once they even let me use one of the rooms, 'cause they said their bathroom was tiny.

Thanks, I was thinking of trying it this weekend.

It depends on a couple of things.
If you are in the Detroit area. Avoid the emergency entrance. They scan EVERYTHING at the emergency side of the building. Use the front entry.
Smaller town hospitals are pritty cool about it no matter what door you use.

what you get depends a lot on your hospital. Sometimes the rooms are double rooms separated by a curtain and with a shared, lockable, single occupancy bathroom, but others will have "private rooms" (single patient) again with a bathroom in the room. (I think most hospitals have a mix of both, and you can pay more for a private room)

I don't know why you'd go out of your room to a bathroom in the hallway, those are likely to be multiple occupancy anyway, intended for visitor and hospital staff to use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back