Horizon Forbidden West

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Who's playing it?

I only did 1 chapter so far and I'm already super impressed as it seems to have added a lot of extra Niceties as far as GamePlay goes

And they did the water scenes incredibly well

Basically one of the few Games that seems truly Next Gen, and I'm always happy to support Good game developers giving their releases plenty of time before actually Releasing

Compared to the standard "rush to release a Half-Baked yearly release that ends up being a near identical experience Year over Year for $60-$70 per copy"

I've been intentionally avoiding any info on HFW so I can play it totally blind when it inevitably comes to pc probably in a few years

Reactions: dprdypr
I wanna play it, but will be waiting forever for a PC port as I don't have a PS4 or 5.

I still need to play the first one, so I probably won't be getting this for a long time. I may wait for whatever complete/definitive version they will inevitably release.

Yeah, I definitely understand wanting to wait for PC release for better specs or for a complete version just to save money

So far Guerilla Games is really impressing me as a Studio with HZD previously and now HFW

Top notch quality, fun games with Gorgeous visuals, and one of few studios I'd even buy a full priced game to support

It's an amazing game, I've got 80+ hours in it so far and still not finished the main story, but I do like to take my time with games and explore everything and everything.

Started it recently, but it's so damn cool. The graphics, the characters, the story... Just really dig it, it's totally my sort of game.

I own it haven’t started playing it yet because I’m almost done with the first and I can’t just skip the ending and hop to the next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back