Holding up a heavy diaper

I prefer plastic pants, it's the best for holding heavy full diaper and helps protecting some low leakage. And they are so sexy...

Reactions: jbond007, PearlandDL and BabyLouise
Onesies; onesies rule.

I'm also a recent convert to Lululemon's (men's) underwear, and in addition to wear them almost every single day they're great for holding up diapers. I don't tend to wear regular underwear when I'm diapered, but these are great for keeping things in place.

Reactions: PearlandDL
hti24 said:
Onesies; onesies rule.

I'm also a recent convert to Lululemon's (men's) underwear, and in addition to wear them almost every single day they're great for holding up diapers. I don't tend to wear regular underwear when I'm diapered, but these are great for keeping things in place.
Can you please share how they compare to a regular ‘sports’ boxer brief?

I know it's been said multiple times but onesie is definitely something that will help the most. If you cant do a onesie the plastic pants and/or underwear overtop is the next best thing but those can only do it so long before they slide to. A onesie stays put.

SlothOnTheRocks said:
Can you please share how they compare to a regular ‘sports’ boxer brief?
Disclaimer: I've really only worn cotton boxer briefs up till now - I bought these because I thought they'd better for the gym/running, which they are. But I love them because they're super tight and super comfortable. I wear a size small, and I wear the 5" ones as opposed to the 7" ones. It's the first time I've worn underwear that I feel has made me look hot. My wife agrees ;)

Reactions: SlothOnTheRocks
I have developed a system of keeping my ultra high capacity diapers from sagging over the years.
What I usually wear starts with a NRU str8up diaper, A good, thicker plastic diaper cover and a good pair of footed tights, works like a charm everytime.😃

Last edited:
Myself i wear a onesie (snap crotch style) when i'm going to be up/walk/not in wheelchair the whole time.
At night i usually wear LKS sleeper, even when lounging quite often i wear the LKS sleeper (footies).

But I like something to keep the diaper up, and also wear briefs over diaper and a cover over everything as a rule too, but that doesnt really hold things up, bt keeps things contained, the onesie or sleeper works to keep gravity at bay.

Reactions: Jorelaxed and PearlandDL
PearlandDL said:
Does anyone have experience with holding up a heavy diaper so it doesn't fall down or sag? I'm trying out the really large capacity ones and they get so heavy that they start sagging or all the filling kind of falls to the middle. Is there a good way to get the diaper to not sag/fall down, and not lose shape? So far I've tried underwear and a speedo to help keep things together (the tightness helps) but things still start falling down/sagging. Would a onesie or something similar help to hold things up? If so, any good recommendations as to where to get one? I tried amazon but they had ones that were really tight and too thin at the bottom so the diaper would just push the bottom of the onesie out of the way.
I first tried using the cotton 'Onesies' but found the pop buttons were very annoying and often started pulling away from the fabric entirely after only a few uses.
I then found and have since only used what are called 'Wrestling Jumpsuit/Bodysuit' garments (I order mine via Amazon, but I'm certain other manufacturers/providers would have them), which not only do the job expected (Help hold my IC garments in place, even if wet/heavy), but are also far cooler (They're made of flexible nylon/mesh instead of cotton), and also much easier to wash and then dry. They're cheaper than the all cotton onesies as an added bonus.

Hope this helps.

Tine

Reactions: Jorelaxed and PearlandDL
wear underwear over it

plastic pants + onesie combo

Reactions: PearlandDL and jbond007
Back