• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hiya all, new here ^_^

LilMissFoxyK

Diapee loving gamer girl
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Nice to meet you all, I’ve been into ABDL for around a year now.. as for myself I tend to be rather shy around new people, so apologies in advance if I’m a little hesitant to respond.

Reactions: BBBen, littlefun, ajp22 and 5 others
Welcome to ADISC from Argentina!

Reactions: LilMissFoxyK
Hello and welcome from Bedfordshire 🤗

LilMissFoxyK said:
Nice to meet you all, I’ve been into ABDL for around a year now.. as for myself I tend to be rather shy around new people, so apologies in advance if I’m a little hesitant to respond.

You don't have to apologise. I'm sure most of us here felt the same way when we first did our own introduction. See what's here, post any comments you feel like making, and you will find we are all very friendly!

Reactions: LilMissFoxyK and CuriousFabio
Welcome to adisc @LilMissFoxyK I can relate because I'm someone who is shy as well but everyone here is really great! Enjoy it here you're amongst friends. See you on the forums and good intro. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: LilMissFoxyK, ianwee and Andy86
Reactions: mistykitty
Welcome to ADISC! I hope you have a good time hanging here.

ianwee said:
You don't have to apologise. I'm sure most of us here felt the same way when we first did our own introduction. See what's here, post any comments you feel like making, and you will find we are all very friendly!
Aw thanks for the warm welcome and yea I’m already seeing it’s a friendly space

Hi @LilMissFoxyK , welcome to the community. I love to talk about all things ABDL so feel free to message me! Great to have you here.

floppyfoppsie said:
Welcome to ADISC! I hope you have a good time hanging here.
Aw thanks, you too

dman4 said:
Hi @LilMissFoxyK , welcome to the community. I love to talk about all things ABDL so feel free to message me! Great to have you here.
Aw thanks

Hello and Welcome to this site from Somerset in the West/South West region of the United Kingdom

Hello and welcome to the community.

Heyyy and welcome to the community! I hope you enjoy your time on the site! From UK too 🇬🇧

You're in the right place! 😁
This place is awesome, glad to have you.

Welcome again and enjoy!

Welcome and enjoy

LilMissFoxyK said:
Hi LilMissFoxyK, warm welcome to the forums and the community. I hope you enjoy yourself here, and make new friends also. Have Fun. (y) :giggle:

Akura said:
Heyyy and welcome to the community! I hope you enjoy your time on the site! From UK too 🇬🇧

You're in the right place! 😁
This place is awesome, glad to have you.

Welcome again and enjoy!
Hiya, thanks for the warm welcome. And good to know I’m not the only one in the uk.. also love the profile pic 😊

Reactions: Andy86 and Akura
LilMissFoxyK said:
Hi, hope you enjoy your time on this website.
Nice to meet you too.
I get that I'm usually shy as well.

Hi there, welcome to ADISC!

Back