• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hii

Allysonbby said:
Hi 😊

New to this site, but not the community. I was out of it for a little while after some bad experiences, but I can't stay away. Just looking to make some friends in the lifestyle. It's nice to have people to talk to, you know?

I love Tangled if you couldn't tell. It's my most favoritest movie ever! Some other things I like are Taylor Swift, Disney, squishmallows, painting, arts and crafts in general. Puppies. Anything green 💚. Really dark green preferably. I like writing. I write some abdl stories on other sites. Roleplaying. Reading. There's soo many other things. If you like any of those feel free to reach out and we can friends. Reach out if you like none of them! I love new friends. ☺️
Welcome to the community! Enjoy!

Reactions: Allysonbby
VeiledDevotee said:
Great intro.
Normally i say welcome to the community.
I guess in this case i'll just say welcome to the site.

Tangled is a great movie for sure. Disney did a great job with that movie.
I had hoped they would make another movie with Mandy Moore tbh.
Me too. 🥺 They did do a TV show but I would love another Tangled movie.

Allysonbby said:
Hi 😊

New to this site, but not the community. I was out of it for a little while after some bad experiences, but I can't stay away. Just looking to make some friends in the lifestyle. It's nice to have people to talk to, you know?

I love Tangled if you couldn't tell. It's my most favoritest movie ever! Some other things I like are Taylor Swift, Disney, squishmallows, painting, arts and crafts in general. Puppies. Anything green 💚. Really dark green preferably. I like writing. I write some abdl stories on other sites. Roleplaying. Reading. There's soo many other things. If you like any of those feel free to reach out and we can friends. Reach out if you like none of them! I love new friends. ☺️
Welcome home

Reactions: Allysonbby
Back