Highschool

Status
Not open for further replies.
In first or second grade on a field trip I was put into plastic pants in case I had an accident because I did have frequent accidents in school but I wasn't diapered in school. one time my dad was called the school and I was spanked for having an accident and then sent home first or second grade.
But was never forced just asked if it would be a good idea if I ware something in case I did have a problem

Last edited:
I never had to wear a diaper TO school, but being a bedwetter until my junior year, I was in diapers every night. It wasn't something many people knew about me but I DID have a few close friends who knew about it. Luckily they were cool about it and never gave me a hard time about it, sure they would occasionally make light hearted jokes as friends tend to do.

I was in diapers for most of eighth grade for medical reasons. Oddly enough I was never made an outcast for it - I already had severe behavioural and conduct issues that took up the spotlight. I'm not sure how many people even knew I was in them.

I recovered, but my continence settled back again starting around the middle of twelfth grade and I was intermittently wearing pull-ups, including at my twelfth grade formal (my country's equivalent of senior prom). I never did get better from that one - we went basically from there to the state of complete incontinence I have now, very slowly, over several years.

Reactions: Pika123
I wasn't forced to but whenever i had school camp or overseas school trip i would be told to wear diapers as i was a bedwetter , well not that i needed to be told as i knew i had to wear else it would be a hassle dealing with wet pants . My classmates eventually knew and i was teased and made fun of but i didn't really mind. I did wear diapers to school on occasions though .

Reactions: Pika123 and Lyric
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back