Higher quality bodysuit

Onesiesdownunder is pretty good I think. I only have one of theirs but it feels thicker and sturdier than the other Rearz ones I have

AComputerGuy said:
Anyone have any leads for the better quality bodysuit thicker material more like baby not the cheap t shirt materials most Bodysuits use

View attachment 124235
You could try Wellyou [bodysuit] via Amazon. Sizings are either true or generous, depending on your experience of others. A 17yo sized bodysuit against my 13yo sized frame:
IMG_20230224_122913-01~2.jpeg
Delivery to the UK is a little bit longer than usual Amazon deliveries due to coming from the EU, but a full Amazon service (or it was at the time).

I have a few onesies from different companies and my favorite by far are from BabyPants. They're 100% cotton, more than twice the thickness of a normal t-shirt, have the option for snaps on the shoulder and run true to the measurements on the website. Since they are cotton they do stretch out some while wearing. And be sure to measure with a diaper on.

What you want when fitting is to get a good ratio between the length and chest. I'll give you myself as an example for a good ratio. My torso length is about 37 inches but I wear a size Medium normally. The length for the medium is only 31 inches but the chest is 46 inches. My chest only measures in at 38 inches. This gives the cotton extra room to stretch vertically because it's not being held to measurement horizontally and ends up fitting really well.

I would measure the widest part of your torso and the length (top center of your shoulder to bottom center of groin) then look at the measurements and see where you would fit in the middle. So say your measurements are 43 chest and 34 length you would go for XL for a snug fit or 2XL for something with a little wiggle room.

If you're willing to spend a little extra give Privatina a look they have some fantastic onesie and bodysuit designs of all kinds, and in many different fabrics. Best of all it is all made to measure so you can pretty much guarantee a good fit and they can do custom orders if you want something specific i.e. a certain material or design.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Back