• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi!!!!!!!

Babypigeon23

Why are they so expensive =_=
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Im pidge (short for pigeon,almost), while im not new to diapers i am new to the community, i would love to talk with yall!:)

Reactions: Wolfman69 and diapered1989
Babypigeon23 said:
Im pidge (short for pigeon,almost), while im not new to diapers i am new to the community, i would love to talk with yall!:)
Hi welcome here

Reactions: Babypigeon23
Hello and welcome pidge. Thank u for the introduction. It would be great to know a little bit more about you. What do you enjoy doing in your free time? I hope you enjoy your time here.

Babypigeon23 said:
Welcome from Canada!

StarryNight said:
Hello and welcome pidge. Thank u for the introduction. It would be great to know a little bit more about you. What do you enjoy doing in your free time? I hope you enjoy your time here.
I really like video games, mostly RPGs and city management games, as well as I play dnd and I’m a writer as well!

Thank you for letting us know about some of your interests. The community here has a lot of gamers in it. There is a channel just for chatting about video games. We also have a story section if that is the kind of writing you do. Again I hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome and enjoy

Back