• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi

KJL

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Been in the community for a while so just decided to create an account for myself.

Reactions: LaLoneDigi, Jorelaxed, GigglyKid and 2 others
Hello and welcome. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Hi and welcome
Hope you enjoy your time here and find plenty of people to talk to

KJL said:
Been in the community for a while so just decided to create an account for myself.
Hello and welcome! This group is pretty awesome. I can say that because I am new here too and cannot take credit for any of it. I have found it to be a fun and safe space to connect with like-minded people. I hope your experience here is positive as well, I am sure that it will be.

Thank you all for your kinds words, I also hope I would enjoy my time here

Reactions: JustAGirl
KJL said:
Hello and welcome

KJL said:
Thank you all for your kinds words, I also hope I would enjoy my time here
Feel free to DM me anytime. I am always happy tp have new friends. Hope you are having a great day today.

Last edited:
Hello and welcome!

JustAGirl said:
Feel free to DM me anytime. I am always happy tp have new friends. Hope you are having a great day today.
Ok Thank you, I hope you have a good day as well

Hello and weocome KJL to the Adisc community.😊

Back