• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balian

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
Hi everyone ! I am Balian, writing from France !

Long time member of this community, but I never write anything in the past. First : sorry about that (and for being a lurker :( ) ! Second : thank you for all the stories you write. That's why I am here. It is the best way to go and to be in this sweet world of ours.

If anyone is from France, don't hesitate to contact me. May be we live not far from each other :D

Best regards,
Paul

Last edited:
Hello monsieur from Ireland 🇮🇪

Hello and welcome from the UK!

Welcome and enjoy

Hello and welcome. I enjoy both writing stories and reading. This can be a good place for both.

Welcome! I'm in Canada eh? Great community here... hope you enjoy being part of it. 😀

Hello and welcome.

Hi Paul and welcome. I'm from Spain we are relativelly neighbors xD.

I love reading, and I like to read AB/DL/BF stories to help in the creation of my own fantasy world.

Balian said:
Hi everyone ! I am Balian, writing from France !

Long time member of this community, but I never write anything in the past. First : sorry about that (and for being a lurker :( ) ! Second : thank you for all the stories you write. That's why I am here. It is the best way to go and to be in this sweet world of ours.

If anyone is from France, don't hesitate to contact me. May be we live not far from each other :D

Best regards,
Paul
Hello and welcome from another UKer 🇬🇧

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back