• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Hello everyone, I decided to join in the fun at ADISC again

I've been into diapers as long as I can ever remember, especially the first time that I had a pair of Pull Ups and then later grew into bigger diaps

But outside of that, I'm a fun loving, 24 year old autistic man who loves watching cartoons both old and new, playing my Nintendo Switch, drawing, watch movies, and so much more

Reactions: Lumos, Deleted member 57387 and Kittyinpink
PullUpsPunzie97 said:

I've been into diapers as long as I can ever remember, especially the first time that I had a pair of Pull Ups and then later grew into bigger diaps

But outside of that, I'm a fun loving, 24 year old autistic man who loves watching cartoons both old and new, playing my Nintendo Switch, drawing, watch movies, and so much more
Hello 👋! 🙂.. I love all the stuff you just mentioned!! I'm actually playing Nintendo switch stardew Valley right now! My favourite movie is casablanca.. my favourite cartoon is dangermouse! And I do drawings from photos that I have taken in nature... welcome!

Reactions: Deleted member 57387 and PullUpsPunzie97
Welcome and enjoy

Reactions: Deleted member 57387
Welcome to ADISC PullUpsPunzie97 glad you decided to rejoin us.
Like you, I enjoy watching cartoons, (mainly old classics from when I was a child - including Danger Mouse Kittyinpink) and drawing, (but I have not done much drawing lately).
Needless to say that: a love of nappies, dresses and all things girly, has been with me all my life.

Some of my other interests are: science, space exploration, astronomy, history, archeology, volcanism, geology and geography.
I am a submissive asexual, feminine male, in my mid 60s living in Newcastle NSW Australia.

Have fun.

Reactions: Kittyinpink and Deleted member 57387
Hello.

Hello there!

Reactions: Kittyinpink and PullUpsPunzie97
PullUpsPunzie97 said:

Good Evening and Welcome!
I myself have Autism, along with Cerebral Palsy.
You will find a lot of Autistic "Littles" here on ADISC.
Anyway, I am 64 years old.
An old man in the community.

Reactions: Kittyinpink
Back