• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi! Not entirely new lmao

PrincessRaccoon

aka NaturePrincess or RaccoonPrincess 🦝
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Carer
Hi friends! I used to have an account here under an old email but its been years so this is my real account lol

So, a bit about myself! I knew I was abdl a longgg time ago. I kinda always found comfort in diapers for as long as I can remember. I just, never really have a word for it.

Fast forward to early adulthood and I found abdl/ddlg and i'm like yes. This is the word I'm looking for. I love being a little girl whenever I can! :) I joined this site back in 2015 I wanna say and didn't really talk or post much. I was with my parents at the time and i'm pretty sure they would have booted me if they found out. They already didn't like me being bi along with a whole host of things.

I've kinda been an atheist on and off for 5 years and I think I'm at that point where i'm like, I better be spending the only existence I have any confidence of doing the things I love. You only get one life to live! I live with my grandma now and she loves me unconditionally I'm happy to say tho she would find it odd if she found out.

I'm a bit austistic, and a lot of ADD lol
I have degenerative vision but its worsening a lot slower than it used to. I have muscle spasms and tics that i'm really unsure the cause of bc the doctors cant find anything yet *shrugs* No incontinence or anything as far as I know but some spasms do put a hella lot of pressure on my bladder x.x

Anyway, it'll be really nice to get reacquainted with y'all and I hope to talk ya soon!

Welcome!

Hey there, welcome :D

I joined back in 2009 and i've been on and off ever since, though this time I'm sticking here for good. Hope you'll stick around too :) Browse the different boards on here and get to know everyone. Theres a thread on the Adult Baby forum for people with autism, don't forget to say hi on there :)

Back