• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi, I'm New

strobe9385

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi All

I'm new here. I've been a nappy/diaper lover since I was in my early teens. I started by buying Drynites and pull-ups before moving on to medical nappies such as Tena and Depends. I now wear proper ABDL nappies whenever I can
Nobody in my life knows about this side of me as I don't know how they would take it. I'm glad there is a community of like minded people around

Reactions: LaLoneDigi, Edgewater and Jorelaxed
Hello and Welcome to this site from the West/South West region of the United Kingdom

Reactions: Edgewater
strobe9385 said:
Hi All

I'm new here. I've been a nappy/diaper lover since I was in my early teens. I started by buying Drynites and pull-ups before moving on to medical nappies such as Tena and Depends. I now wear proper ABDL nappies whenever I can
Nobody in my life knows about this side of me as I don't know how they would take it. I'm glad there is a community of like minded people around
hi l,m allo new here i hope to here from you and it is hard to find like minded people these days

alan said:
hi l,m allo new here i hope to here from you and it is hard to find like minded people these days
Hello and Welcome @alan to this site from the West/South West region of the United Kingdom

Last edited:
Goodmorning Strobe9385, welcome to the Adisc community forum.🙂

strobe9385 said:
Hi All

Welcome to the site @strobe9385

Hi and Welcome

Welcome and be welcomed to this amazing World of ADISC!
A truly great place as near everyone here is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Back