• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi I'm new

Boo

Orphaned Wolf Cub
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Hello, my name is diaperboy.

I'm 23 years old and I've had this since I was a child. I was always fascinated with diapers but I couldn't act on it because of parents and stuff. I repressed this for a long time and then it all came out one night and here I am.

I just wanted to say hello

Hi Hi, nice to meet you could you tell us some hobbies or interest you have?

<3 thanks for joining

Blathers said:
Hi Hi, nice to meet you could you tell us some hobbies or interest you have?

<3 thanks for joining
I like to write, listen to music, watch movies and of course wear diapers.

I am also a creative person.

Reactions: Blathers
diaperboy23 said:
I like to write, listen to music, watch movies and of course wear diapers.

I am also a creative person.

Thats cool :3 what type of things do you to express yourself creatively? also what type of music do you like?

Blathers said:
Thats cool :3 what type of things do you to express yourself creatively? also what type of music do you like?
I like to listen to a variety of stuff. It's very diverse.

I like to create stories, i just finished an outline for a movie in this shared universe I'm creating

coolio hope you like it here

Thanks man

Hello and welcome to ADISC!

Welcome

Welcome to the fold!

Hi and welcome. I also enjoy writing and have several stories on this site. Writing is a wonderful way of creating a world you'd like to live in, or visit. My worlds are usually scary...haha.

Back