• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi im mr tubeamp

tubeamp23

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hi, im a swedish dude at lvl 24 who recently started actually trying out some diaper stuff.
Im a retro computing, car nut, hifi and music nerd working as a lineman. Not sure if there too much more to write.
So hi to everyone!

Reactions: Edgewater and ILuvDiapers
Hello and welcome. Thank you for that introduction.

Reactions: Edgewater
tubeamp23 said:
Hi, im a swedish dude at lvl 24 who recently started actually trying out some diaper stuff.
Im a retro computing, car nut, hifi and music nerd working as a lineman. Not sure if there too much more to write.
So hi to everyone!
Hi Swedish dude, welcome to the forums and the community. I hope you enjoy yourself here, and make some new friends along the way. Have Fun. (y) :giggle:

Hi and welcome. I'm a professional musician and an audiophile. I too wanted to go retro so a couple of years ago I bought a MacIntosh MA 352 and love it.

I am just old, so pretty much naturally Retro.
Welcome and be welcomed to this amazing World of ADISC!
A truly enjoyable place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

My Mother's Grandparents came from the field stone region of Sweden where everything is built from field stone from stone fences to homes! Great trout streams, by difficult to farm.

Last edited:
Hi there, welcome to ADISC!

Hello

Back