• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi, I'm MiniMaxKiddo

Minimaxkiddo

Little Autistic Diaper boy MiniMaxKiddo.
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hey I'm minimaxkiddo. You might know me from other social media but i thought I'd reach out to here too. It's always good with new little friends.

I'm 29 years old and from Denmark. I'm autistic and have ad/hd and Tourette's syndrome Wich makes it difficult for me to make and keep friends.. It seams that the best friends i find are the ones online since there is a lot that can relate to me on there and doesn't judge me for who I am. I'm happy to be part of this loving community and and that I'm able to share my littleside

Attachments

• 6583e5eb-0b2e-480b-9478-a64b7eb99e4b.jpg
    6583e5eb-0b2e-480b-9478-a64b7eb99e4b.jpg
    204.7 KB · Views: 36
Reactions: Daylightsavingstimes, littledreamers333, NinjaPizza and 2 others
I remember you but cant remember where from 😂
welcome aboard 🥳

Last edited:
Reactions: Minimaxkiddo and BobbiSueEllen
Welcome, have seen your Tumblr and like it.

Minimaxkiddo said:
Hey I'm minimaxkiddo. You might know me from other social media but i thought I'd reach out to here too. It's always good with new little friends.

I'm 29 years old and from Denmark. I'm autistic and have ad/hd and Tourette's syndrome Wich makes it difficult for me to make and keep friends.. It seams that the best friends i find are the ones online since there is a lot that can relate to me on there and doesn't judge me for who I am. I'm happy to be part of this loving community and and that I'm able to share my littleside
Welcome to Adisc Martin, I have followed your Tumblr for years, hopefully you like it here.

Hey welcome Minimax,

You have been such an inspiration for me when I was younger. Seeing someone fully accepting his abdl-side was really an eye opener for me back in the days. Seeing boys so open about who they are, helped me accepting myself.

Just one thing (I don't hope we will go off topic because of this)
As far as I could see you haven't told us your real name here. (I know you have on Tumblr). I also kinda assume you wouldn't mind, but still imho it isn't really polite to use someone's real name on a platform where the person hasn't shared it by him/herself.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and perlFerret
Welcome Minimax. Felt like I know you have been here forever. Its a great site for networking.

Reactions: Minimaxkiddo
Welcome !! Enjoy !!! 👍

I also have Tourette's Syndrome! Welcome!

Reactions: Minimaxkiddo, BobbiSueEllen and Safari
trekkyfrom21st said:
Welcome, have seen your Tumblr and like it.
I forgot to mention I have Cerebral Palsy so I am also not neurotypical. There seems to be a few of us on here.

Reactions: Minimaxkiddo, Safari and BobbiSueEllen
Minimaxkiddo said:

Max! I loved your song, outstanding.

Reactions: Minimaxkiddo, Safari and BobbiSueEllen
littlemoosey said:
Max! I loved your song, outstanding.
Thanks a lot ♥️🙂

Bby said:
Welcome to Adisc Martin, I have followed your Tumblr for years, hopefully you like it here.
Tha ns a lot :). I'm still very new here, but so far it seams good

MASONJAR said:
I remember you but cant remember where from 😂
welcome aboard 🥳
Thanks!

Reactions: MASONJAR
Thanks! :)
jamiejamie said:
Welcome Minimax. Felt like I know you have been here forever. Its a great site for networking.

Reactions: Safari
Welcome to the group

Reactions: Minimaxkiddo and Safari
Back