• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi! :) im lillen

lillen

A Swedish DL (man born 97)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
hi! im lillen a 26yo DL from Sweden been loving diapers all my life in secret. now using diapers in my spear timg when i feel like it, i love to talk aboute evrything and nothing. soo if you like to send me a pm :)
i hope youall have an amazing day

(sorry for my bad speling i have dyslexia)

Hello and Welcome

Reactions: lillen
Hello and welcome from one dyslexic abdl to another. Thank you for the introduction lillen. I hope you enjoy your time here.

StarryNight said:
Hello and welcome from one dyslexic abdl to another. Thank you for the introduction lillen. I hope you enjoy your time here.
hi good to now im not alone in my speling struggels 😅 and thanks im will enjoy my time here :D

Reactions: StarryNight
I totally understand. I struggle at times to get auto correct to ducking understand what I'm trying to spell.

i know that struggel! 😤😖 . but its even wors siting on the pc, no auto correct... my pc is set to swedich so no help if i dont wanna to google translate or google my sentences to let googel corect them, i do that some times... works ok :D

Attachments

• 1712674947127.png
    1712674947127.png
    11.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Wow
Reactions: StarryNight
Back