• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi hiii!

Dinoprincess

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I'm a vegetarian that loves junk food, games, being a nerd, and a having a padded butt!

Reactions: Lumos, KBoy, CLeazy928 and 1 other person
Awesome!, welcome Dinoprincess to the Adisc community😊

welcome! I also love vegetarian (vegan) junk food and games. And of course padding lol

Hello and welcome. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here. Do you have a favorite vegetarian meal? What junk food do you like; salty, sweat, or savory?

Welcome to the community! It's a pretty awesome place. What games are you currently playing? Lately I've been playing a lot of Dying Light 2 and Deep Rock Galactic on my Playstation.

Hello

Hello and Welcome to this site from the United Kingdom

Hello, and welcome from another veggie nerd who loves boardgames!

Welcome! Board games are great! I'm more of a card game kind of person because playing canasta is the family tradition when we get together.

This is a truly amazing community because of the wonderful and supportive members here... I hope you enjoy being part of it as much as I do!

Back