• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi Hi!! i'm a new little/babyfur from Cheshire :3

TBoyPup

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Hiiii, i'm super new to all this! I recently bought an adult size Paci because i have a habit of biting/picking my lips aaaand.... well, i learned some stuff about myself! Turns out i really enjoy regressing :3

I really really like colouring and stuffies, i have a lot of stuffies and i esp like the fluffy ones! I'm 21 but i think my little age is maybe 2 or 3, again, still new so it might change... I like dinosaurs, sharks and dogs a lot, bears too!! I like all colours, i don't really have a favourite, but i guess i like blues and greens a liiiittle bit more bc they make me feel more like a boy :D

my computer is kind of sucky but i have a lil collection of multiplayer games i can play on it, so if u wanna be friends on steam then just let me know, i'd love to have more friends!!! i'm also a furry, but i don't really have a sona... i'm super indecisive and never settled on a design

it's kinda generic but u can just call me pup/puppy, i know its generic but i don't wanna share my irl name here yet aaaand i haven't really come up with a cool internet name yet...

i'm a trans boy, i'm on hrt so i have my big boy voice now but i still have all my girl parts. pronouns are he/him only please :p

i'll doodle myself a pfp later, so excuse the picrew for now, i'll make something a lil more accurate and maybe a lil more furry :3c

Reactions: Sealander, ILuvDiapers and CutestPaddedFemboy
hi. i hope you like it here

CutestPaddedFemboy said:
hi. i hope you like it here
hiii thankies!! i like ur pfp :D

Warm welcome from an ex Cheshire born and bread nappy user living across the Northsea.

Hello and Welcome to this site from Somerset in the West/South West region of the United Kingdom

Hello and welcome to the community. Thank you for that introduction.

TBoyPup said:
Hiiii, i'm super new to all this! I recently bought an adult size Paci because i have a habit of biting/picking my lips aaaand.... well, i learned some stuff about myself! Turns out i really enjoy regressing :3

I really really like colouring and stuffies, i have a lot of stuffies and i esp like the fluffy ones! I'm 21 but i think my little age is maybe 2 or 3, again, still new so it might change... I like dinosaurs, sharks and dogs a lot, bears too!! I like all colours, i don't really have a favourite, but i guess i like blues and greens a liiiittle bit more bc they make me feel more like a boy :D

my computer is kind of sucky but i have a lil collection of multiplayer games i can play on it, so if u wanna be friends on steam then just let me know, i'd love to have more friends!!! i'm also a furry, but i don't really have a sona... i'm super indecisive and never settled on a design

it's kinda generic but u can just call me pup/puppy, i know its generic but i don't wanna share my irl name here yet aaaand i haven't really come up with a cool internet name yet...

i'm a trans boy, i'm on hrt so i have my big boy voice now but i still have all my girl parts. pronouns are he/him only please :p

i'll doodle myself a pfp later, so excuse the picrew for now, i'll make something a lil more accurate and maybe a lil more furry :3c
Hi Pup, warm welcome to the forums and the community. Lovely introduction btw. I hope you enjoy yourself here, and make loads of new friends also, which i'm sure you will. Have Fun. (y) :giggle:

Hi there, welcome to ADISC!

Hello and welcome from Bristol

It's great you found us, especially early on your discovery. This is a wonderful base to learn and and explore from, everyone here is super friendly and there is some great knowledge and ideas to be found.

TBoyPup said:
I really really like colouring and stuffies, i have a lot of stuffies and i esp like the fluffy ones! I'm 21 but i think my little age is maybe 2 or 3, again, still new so it might change...
I imagine things will change for you many times as you dive into the ABDL world there is so much to discover and experiment with. Take your time, enjoy the moments and know that there is no one "correct" way to be a little everyone does/likes things their own way, find what works for you and roll with it.

I'm also on steam and on ps5, don't really play many multiplayer games these days due to time constraints and easily getting addicted lol feel free to DM me for steam id when you are able (will take about a week before you can send dm's yourself here though you can receive them).

Not really into furry stuff myself but each to their own.

TBoyPup said:
I don't imagine there are many on here who have shared their IRL name, it's generally not a good idea unless you feel really comfortable sharing it with another member that you've gotten to know well.

Hoppe you have a great time here and make many new friends.

Back