• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi from the Faroes!

SissyFaroe

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Carer
Hi. I am a pretty open person, who isn't any one type or role. I take responsibilities and reality before fantasies, and take some things really seriously. I am always open to talk with people and will try to keep lines of communication open with anyone. I am a really good listener and love trying to help support and grow communities.

I will mention I live on the Faroe Islands, because I am looking for others who live here. There are very few of us up here, so any chance of finding someone I will take. I hope if the Faroes, or keywords like Faroese are searched, they will find this post and reach out, congregate and find each other.

I am a sissy baby, and have been into ABDL since the days of Bytemine. I haven't had much opportunities to personally explore it though. I would love to find someone to explore it with. For me, it is both sexual and non-sexual, and enjoy the idea of enforced baby behaviors.

I am a tech and science head, and ready to talk about philosophy with anyone. I studied a bit of macroeconomics as well as engineering and communications. I love infographics and data visualization, and have done a lot with mathematica. I also play chess!

I am looking for friends to talk with, and a place to ask questions about others' reality with ABDL. On other sites, I ask questions about real life experiences, looking for insights into what works and what doesnt, and how people deal with certain aspects or challenges. I hope my questions will be well received and the community will provide good feedback.

Reactions: BBBen and Edgewater
Hello SissyFaroe and welcome to the group.

Nice introduction.

Hello and welcome to the community. Thanks for that great introduction.

Welcome and enjoy

What a great introduction. Welcome aboard! Though i do not live in the Faroe Islands, i share the blood and visit once in a while :) You are welcome to dm me.

faroe islands seem like a cool place :0

Good Evening and Welcome!
I am in New Hampshire here in the United States.
One branch of my ancestors came from Benbecula Island in the Outer Hebrides.
I graduated from a private engineering college in Boston, Massachusetts with a 4-year degree in Eelectronics Engineering Technology.
Oh!
I myself have both Cerebral Palsy and Autism.

Hello and welcome

Truly, great introduction!
Welcome to and be welcomed to this Unique World of ADISC!
A truly wonderful place as near everyone here is like wearing a diaper!
I deal in the real World and am happy to talk about the reality of Incontinence and the profound effect it has.
Enjoy yourself.

FYI: You will have to be busy for a bit with creating and/or commenting on other Posts to have full access to ADSIC and DM its members. So read and respond and get to know us a bit better!

Last edited:
Oh, Yes!
I am very incontinent, #1 & #2 with having Cerebral Palsy and Autism.

Hi and welcome. You wrote a great intro. I'm a professional musician though I enjoy science.

Hello and welcome here on adisc.
very good introduction. Thanks. Hope you'll find soon good friend here. Adisc is a great place to be 🥰. 🧸🦖🙋

Reactions: Edgewater
Back