• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi from Switzerland

Flopper

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Hi, I'm curious about diaper wearing and wetting.

Flopper said:
Hi, I'm curious about diaper wearing and wetting.
Hi welcome here. Have you tried it yet?

I ordered some but they didn't arrive yet. I'm gonna wear them at night, first without wetting, then try to get them wet. Then I want to go out with them.

Flopper said:
I ordered some but they didn't arrive yet. I'm gonna wear them at night, first without wetting, then try to get them wet. Then I want to go out with them.
hello from Ohio đź‘‹
Confident I see? I hope u love them! Diapers are so comfy and I personally think they get comfier the wetter (and warmer) they are!
I’d love to hear how your experience goes!
Btw cool seeing a Swiss person on here! Europe in general is so pretty

Reactions: Flopper
Thank you!

Some 15 years ago I bought some old-style PVC diaper panties, but at some point the interest fizzled out and I threw them away. At that time it didn't occur to me to actually use them. After recently discovering the term ABDL I got reintroduced to this world and now I want to give it another try but now with the privilege to not have to go to the bathroom when I need to.

Hello and welcome. I hope you enjoy your time here. I'm excited for you getting your first diapers delivered. I hope you enjoy them.

welcome, glad you found us! you're in the right place if you want to ask questions about diapers!

is there anything else you'd like to let us know about yourself, either about your DL side or otherwise? hope you have a good time exploring this side of yourself this time around! hope to see you around!

Back