• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi from Dallas!

TheSwiftie

Taylor Swift loving diaper loving boy in Dallas =)
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Hi Everyone!

I am so glad I found this site! To be among like-minded people in the world of ABDL is so wonderful!
I've basically created fake diapers most of my life, like a towel with a belt around it. I finally talked to my wife about real diapers and she was so supportive - "you be you, no worries"

I'm getting my first set of Rearz today - my first real set of diapers and I am over the moon excited. Very much looking forward to my wife putting it on me and so is she - yay!
Again, so glad this community is here. Now I am as well. =)

Have a great day!

TheSwiftie

Reactions: Lumos, Cottontail, LaLoneDigi and 2 others

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi and Welcome the Swiftie.😃

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
TheSwiftie said:
Hi Everyone!

I am so glad I found this site! To be among like-minded people in the world of ABDL is so wonderful!
I've basically created fake diapers most of my life, like a towel with a belt around it. I finally talked to my wife about real diapers and she was so supportive - "you be you, no worries"

I'm getting my first set of Rearz today - my first real set of diapers and I am over the moon excited. Very much looking forward to my wife putting it on me and so is she - yay!
Again, so glad this community is here. Now I am as well. =)

Have a great day!

TheSwiftie
Hello TheSwiftie, welcome here

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Welcome aboard.

Glad to hear you've got such a supportive wife, if she has any questions about this that you are not sure how to answer feel free to ask here, this is a fantastic community with lots of info and wonderful helpful people.

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome and enjoy

Lumos

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Hello and welcome aboard!