• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi from Dallas!

TheSwiftie

Taylor Swift loving diaper loving boy in Dallas =)
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Hi Everyone!

I am so glad I found this site! To be among like-minded people in the world of ABDL is so wonderful!
I've basically created fake diapers most of my life, like a towel with a belt around it. I finally talked to my wife about real diapers and she was so supportive - "you be you, no worries"

I'm getting my first set of Rearz today - my first real set of diapers and I am over the moon excited. Very much looking forward to my wife putting it on me and so is she - yay!
Again, so glad this community is here. Now I am as well. =)

Have a great day!

TheSwiftie

Reactions: Lumos, Cottontail, LaLoneDigi and 2 others
Hi and Welcome the Swiftie.😃

TheSwiftie said:
Hi Everyone!

I am so glad I found this site! To be among like-minded people in the world of ABDL is so wonderful!
I've basically created fake diapers most of my life, like a towel with a belt around it. I finally talked to my wife about real diapers and she was so supportive - "you be you, no worries"

I'm getting my first set of Rearz today - my first real set of diapers and I am over the moon excited. Very much looking forward to my wife putting it on me and so is she - yay!
Again, so glad this community is here. Now I am as well. =)

Have a great day!

TheSwiftie
Hello TheSwiftie, welcome here

Welcome aboard.

Glad to hear you've got such a supportive wife, if she has any questions about this that you are not sure how to answer feel free to ask here, this is a fantastic community with lots of info and wonderful helpful people.

Welcome and enjoy

Hello and welcome aboard!

Back