• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi from Blackpool in the uk 🇬🇧

Weewilly said:
Good plan, always meet in public first.
Love that picture of the Forth Bridge. I have been over it several times visiting family in Scotland on my visits to UK.

Weewilly said:
It's my favourite bridge, not crossed it for a long time though.
British Rail had painters working on the bridge all the time. They would start one end and when they had finished the bridge they should would have to start all over again! I believe they are now using 2 pack epoxy paint and they wont need to keep recoating it.

Reactions: Angelapinks
Weewilly said:
It was neglected for a number of years under Network Rail until they started major work which saw ugly plastic sheeting draped across sections at a time. I understand the paint now should last 25 years.
We have a large expressway bridge in a nearby city that does the same thing and I was once offered a job painting it when I was in my 20's. The money was amazing but even though I did not think I had a problem with heights, the first time I went up there I got major jitters and backed out. It takes a certain type of person to ignore those surroundings and get on with the job and I did not fancy trying to get used to doing that for any money.

Reactions: SAPexpanded
charley99 said:
I’m female unfortunately sorry :(
"i'm female unfortunately sorry :( ". Peh. I knew if I lived this life long enough i'd finally see an ABDL friend search where the searcher is a guy-lover and the woman missess out. hasn't it been going the other way for decades and decades in ABDL? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Anemone
Hey I’m also from Blackpool. Been shying away from the kink for many years - but now ready to explore. Im in my early 30s and married to my husband. Im keen to chat to figure out how I can explore the Abdl lifestyle more.

Hey - I’m also live in blackpool. Been a in the shadows lover of abdl since a teenager. Now in my early 30s and ready to explore the lifestyle a little bit more. I am married to my husband. Would be interested in the group and hearing more about how to explore.

Reactions: kg1994 and Stevepw
Back