• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi From Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

gcwetter

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm a (nearly) 40 year old DL in Melbourne and been wearing nappies for my adult life off and on. I've been living alone and working at home lately so get to indulge a lot more.

• Love
Reactions: MYHubbyisABDL
Hi gcwetter welcome to ADISC hope you enjoy your time here.

Hey, listen mate, it's after 2:30am 27/12/2022 what are you doing still up at this time?
I for one had a big day yesterday having a Boxing Day lunch, with the family of friends, woke up an hour ago and can't get back to sleep as it is too hot, here in Newcastle., (NSW).
Hope you are doing well down there in Melbourne whatever season of weather this hour brings you !

As for me, I am a submissive asexual, feminine male, in my mid 60s living just North of Newcastle.
For all of my living memory I have always had a love of wearing dresses and using nappies, along with a very strong desire to have been born a girl.

Some of my interests are: science, astronomy, space exploration, history, archeology, volcanism, geology and geography.

All the best to you gcwetter.

I got home about 1am after visiting family for a week for christmas and just had to indulge before bed, or maybe all night at this rate since I nodded off on the plane.

And the good news is: you were not the pilot !!
Just after 3am now, still wide awake, on ADISC and listening to the ABC radio news.

Hello and welcome from the UK!

gcwetter said:
I'm a (nearly) 40 year old DL in Melbourne and been wearing nappies for my adult life off and on. I've been living alone and working at home lately so get to indulge a lot more.
Hello and welcome from the UK 🇬🇧

Hello and welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back