• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi from Alberta

Silvermint

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
hi everyone,
I’m new here, and it’s been an up and down battle for a bit. I’ve realized that my dl/ab comes from past trauma that I’m sorting out but it’s nice knowing that it’s not something that I’m alone in.

Enough of that

Here’s a bit about me, I’m a gamer, I’m learning to ride a motorcycle and hoping to get into bagpiping next year.

Reactions: Sealander, ryan8710 and Edgewater
Welcome to the site Silvermint :)

Reactions: Edgewater
Welcome and enjoy

Bagpiping is a rare want! Is it based on family history?
Welcome and be welcomed to this unique World of ADISC!
A truly wonderful place as many here are wearing diapers!
Enjoy!

Hi and welcome. My backyard neighbor plays the bagpipes. When the weather is warm, he goes outside to practice. I'm guessing his wife makes him....haha.

Welcome to the site!

Hello and welcome to the community.

Welcome

Silvermint said:
hi everyone,
I’m new here, and it’s been an up and down battle for a bit. I’ve realized that my dl/ab comes from past trauma that I’m sorting out but it’s nice knowing that it’s not something that I’m alone in.

Enough of that

Here’s a bit about me, I’m a gamer, I’m learning to ride a motorcycle and hoping to get into bagpiping next year.
Welcome and hello from calgary 👋

Hi there, welcome to ADISC!

thanks everyone,

I got interested in bagpiping after I got to see the Highland Games in my home town and wanted to try them out so I’m hoping to get my set in 2024.

I would definitely say your neighbours wife kicks him out of the Ouse to practice, it’s not very quiet or forgiving😂

Hello and welcome!

Hello and Welcome

Silvermint said:
hi everyone,

Enough of that

Welcome! You are definitely not alone. What kind of games do you like to play? Furthermore, what got you interested in learning how to ride a motorcycle? I've thought about learning but I do not trust the other people on the road.

Back