• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi everyone

princessarya

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
My name is Arya, I am a transgender woman, a seemingly lifetime diaper lover and have recently (as in yesterday) decided to start wearing diapers full time. I've always had a touch of OAB and have had the occasional accident, but I have decided, instead, to embrace my love of diapers. Outside of diapers, I am a huge wrestling fan, I like to read, listen to music and tell bad jokes. I don't mind making an ass out of myself if it makes someone else laugh. I love myself and my self esteem is through the roof, so don't worry for me if I make a self-depreciating joke.

I did come out as a little to my best friend and he supported me and that was the final go ahead that it was okay to do this.

Reactions: ianwee, KBoy and lust4apples
Hello and Welcome to this site from the United Kingdom

Reactions: KBoy and princessarya
Hello Arya, welcome to the community. Thank you for that introduction.

princessarya said:
My name is Arya, I am a transgender woman, a seemingly lifetime diaper lover and have recently (as in yesterday) decided to start wearing diapers full time. I've always had a touch of OAB and have had the occasional accident, but I have decided, instead, to embrace my love of diapers. Outside of diapers, I am a huge wrestling fan, I like to read, listen to music and tell bad jokes. I don't mind making an ass out of myself if it makes someone else laugh. I love myself and my self esteem is through the roof, so don't worry for me if I make a self-depreciating joke.

I did come out as a little to my best friend and he supported me and that was the final go ahead that it was okay to do this.
Hello and welcome

Hi there, welcome to ADISC!

welcome arya 🙂

i'm so glad that you have such a supportive friend and i hope that you will make many more here with us

Reactions: princessarya and KBoy
Welcome to the community 👋

Reactions: princessarya and KBoy
Welcome to ADISC, it's a great place to be a abdl 😺

Reactions: princessarya
Welcome on board.

Welcome in its nice to see you in the community

princessarya said:

I like wrestling too! I'm gonna try to watch New Japan's recent PPV this weekend. I mainly watch AEW and NWA, but I also follow WWE, New Japan, and TNA closely. I love it all, but there isn't enough time to see it all...

Welcome!

LaLoneDigi said:
I like wrestling too! I'm gonna try to watch New Japan's recent PPV this weekend. I mainly watch AEW and NWA, but I also follow WWE, New Japan, and TNA closely. I love it all, but there isn't enough time to see it all...
Okada vs Danielson, imo, is Match of the Year 2024 already. I watched the show live at 2am

• Love
Reactions: LaLoneDigi
princessarya said:
Okada vs Danielson, imo, is Match of the Year 2024 already. I watched the show live at 2am
COOL! What was your favorite last year? I can't pick between FTR vs Bullet Club Gold (Jay & Juice) #1 or #2. Those matches left a big impression!

welcome to ADISC! I hope that you have a wonderful time here!

LaLoneDigi said:
COOL! What was your favorite last year? I can't pick between FTR vs Bullet Club Gold (Jay & Juice) #1 or #2. Those matches left a big impression!
TBH it was probably Gunther vs Drew vs Sheamus from WrestleMania

• Love
Reactions: LaLoneDigi
Warm welcome from the Netherlands.

Back