• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi everyone ,

Status
Not open for further replies.

shorts

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
im new to this ,decided to go for it,so thanks team and people,.Got back into diapers 7 years ago i like to wear with shorts out so i go for
tranquility ATN ,any advice on the m4 Abena,Thanks

it took a lot to join this and now im glad i did ,so please let me know the best diapers with shorts and of course chino and jeans pants

shorts said:
im new to this ,decided to go for it,so thanks team and people,.Got back into diapers 7 years ago i like to wear with shorts out so i go for
tranquility ATN ,any advice on the m4 Abena,Thanks
Hi Shorts, welcome here, hope you have fun 😁👍🏻

Thanks and i say that with pride,i have been looking at this for i'd say 3 years,never had the proper diaper to (nerve) to
take the plunge and go for it so in due course i will profile myself.As for tonight i have actually admitted that im not a nappy wearer,,or a
DL ,im an ABDL so thanks to all and look forward to being able to chat to people of the same nature .Tonight im coming out as an ABDL
feels great .

Hello and welcome.

Hello and welcome!

Thank you ,its all new to me but its a joy to chat with people of the same nature

Reactions: warmfeeling
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back