• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tilia

Contributor
Role
Just wanted to greet you all and make a short introduction of myself. I joined here because of my boyfriend, he's an abdl and told me about his fetish years ago. We've been together for quite a while and we haven't really found a way to compromise about our feelings/desires/reactions in regards to this fetish.
So I'm here in search for advice and feedback from other people in the same situation as me. I will soon make a new thread in the forum so please check it out :)

I don't really know what else to write here at the moment, but I'm glad I found this forum and I'm excited to learn more about your experiences.

Hello Tilia and welcome to the group.

Kudos to you for the work on gaining understanding of the situation.

Egor

welcome!

Its a very big step that you have come here! the past is the past and the future is something exciting that you get to write. welcome and i hope you find what your looking for. i will give my input on your thread here in a little bit.

Hello Tilia
Welcome to the :grouphug:
I'll check out your posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back