• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi Diaper Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

albertdiaperboy

adult diaper lover
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have been wearing diapers off and on for many years. I really Enjoy the feeling of a nice wet diaper and I always wear plastic pants over them foe security. I find it is a little difficult and connect with dls. I am sane and just enjoy being around other dls.

Reactions: AmTheBaby
Hi and welcome to adisc. How about telling us a bit more about yourself, hobbies, interests etc outside of liking nappies. Are you in a relationship? does your partner know you wear?
I'm incontinent so have to wear 24/7, but i'm lucky in that my fiancee is also my mummy

I am single and have been for the last 13 years.. I really enjoy being in charge of all my time/ I am into photography, art cinema and all types of music, And you?

Hello and welcome to ADISC!

When you say all types of music does that include country?!?! I love all music too, including country :giggle:

I hope you enjoy it here at ADISC!!

Welcome, you found the right place to connect with other DLs. I joined not to long ago and the support and freedom to speak your mind is amazing. I’m sure you’ll find other with your same interests and will be able to connect to others.

Thank you for the encouraging words. Have you met many dls? I live in the Pittsburgh area and I am looking for a few gay dls.

Welcome! Make yourself at home. Changing table and supplies are down the hall and to the left. 😘

enjoy your stay here!

Reactions: 49beachdipe
albertdiaperboy said:
Thank you for the encouraging words. Have you met many dls? I live in the Pittsburgh area and I am looking for a few gay dls.
Only online with this site, I’m still learning a bit about who I am when it come to being a dl, the the support I get from this site is amazing. I have no fear of asking for advice or letting others know what I’m thinking or going through.

• Love
Reactions: armydipr
I feel a lot better now and hope to enjoy the company of fellow dls.

Reactions: 49beachdipe
Welcome! Be sane with the rest of us lol.

Hi welcome i hoped you learned alot about. what you need to know about yourself here with us on adisc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back