• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey there!

bombachadegoma

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
DL here, member since October 2009, although I started reading a little earlier.

I'm from Argentina, I was a bedwetter since I was two, maybe three. I clearly remember the day my mother decided to put me back in diapers, unfolding some rubber pants ant my grandparents house wondering if the size would be right for me. That day, I prayed —without success— to pass the night at my grandparents house. I think I was three at the time.

I remember some times being diapered, some mornings waking up diapered, my sister bulling me about me diapered and wearing rubber pants. But not remember the end of that. I know it was when I was around four.

I really hated wearing diapers. I hated that people know about that. Till I was five, or so... One day my two years older sister wanted to play a game where I'd be a baby to be put in rubber pants. She checked the whole house looking for rubber pants without success. So she took money from my mother's wallet and went to a near store to buy ones. The store has no rubber pants, or were closed. It was summer at nap time. And we had the idea that I would start wetting the bed again so my parents would put me back to diapers again. But I resigned thinking that if I did it, I might not receive christmas gifts (yes, I knew santa is the parents, cause my sister spoiled it when I was four).

I tried to get rubber pants since then... At the supermarkets —there were rubber pants on the shelfs—, at my cousins's house —they are younger than me—, and finally I bought them when I was around nine.

I did it till I was around 20, I put them on, masturbated, and felt the need to instantly take it off. Some times I threw them in the trash. Those were child size rubber pants.

At 21 I bought adult diapers for the first time, and loved to wear them. I felt absolutely weird till 23, in 1996, when I went connected to internet. Well, I still felt weird for a while, but at least I wasn't the only one.

I'm 51 now. I still wear diapers at some times. I wet the bed some times. I live alone, have a girlfriend who lives two hours from here, we spend the weekends and some other days together. I've never shared this things with people (except online) nor my girlfriends during those years. I'm more confortable doing DL related things alone. I have a look for AB/DL related content almost daily (twitter, fetlife, instagram, reddit, ziti.biz and some others). I love too women wearing pad, incontinence, pissing, and so...

Well... That's me. I don't share a lot, so thank you very much for the content you all shared here and the whole ab/dl world!

Hello and thank you for that great introduction. I look forward to seeing your future posts.

Back