• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey newbies and DL’s

keepitonDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Who wants to be my friend and chat?
Like minded people would be cool !

I like any kind of art, anything creative. I like discussing ideas, interests, films, experiences with or without diapers. I like to travel so any city’s if people are also looking to connect with this community in person more so. If anonymous for life that’s great too. We can be penpal besties .

Anything goes, I understand there’s allot of scary things about online so zero pressure about anything. Sometimes it just nice to have someone to talk to. DL’s have something in common so that’s a good ground for mutuale to start on :)

• Love
Reactions: DL2Relax, Kbaby84, JaberandCamgar and 10 others
Hi KeepitonDL
I'm not really a DL but am a IC/DA (diaper appreciator) But resonantly did buy Rearz "DayDreamers" they were OK don't think I would wear them to my doctor though for that I will stick with my plain white diapers. Ha Ha
I maybe a little old for you as I have grandkids in college in Texas.
Just me and my dog Maylynn now she's a 80lbs Shar-Pei that thinks she is a lap dog...

Reactions: Sealander
Sure whynot I'm also looking for new people to chat with and make new acquaintances.

OK, sounds fine to me.

Welcome and enjoy

keepitonDL said:

I like any kind of art, anything creative. I like discussing ideas, interests, films, experiences with or without diapers. I like to travel so any city’s if people are also looking to connect with this community in person more so. If anonymous for life that’s great too. We can be penpal besties .

Anything goes, I understand there’s allot of scary things about online so zero pressure about anything. Sometimes it just nice to have someone to talk to. DL’s have something in common so that’s a good ground for mutuale to start on :)
I'm Dl and artist too welcome here

keepitonDL said:

Hi and welcome to the forums, and the community. I hope you enjoy yourself here, and make new friends also. Have Fun! (y) :giggle:

Reactions: Neroforte
keepitonDL said:

I would be happy to chat! I’m also interested in creative things, art, and discussing experiences. I’ll send you a message sometime 🙂

hello and welcome. It be nice to have friends in that are into Diapers. Thats where we dont need to hide who we are

Hi and Welcome

keepitonDL said:

Hello and I would be interested in seeing if we can find something to chat about. Interesting profile picture. Fun way to use a photo but keep some privacy.

A penpal that word takes me back.... some fond memories.

Anyway welcome

Reactions: chamberpot
keepitonDL said:

Hello and welcome here

im down :) im a dl that is new to this site!

Hello, I am in the same boat (DL looking for friends) and I would love to chat. I am not quite EC yet but I will message you when I get EC.

keepitonDL said:

Can we talk on instagram? I’m looking for friends

keepitonDL said:

Sure, I would like to communicate with you. I photography I like pets cats and dogs. I have an overactive bladder so I do use and wear adult diapers. So I don’t mind talking about diapers with somebody else who knows about them or likes them. I don’t have to worry about finding a bathroom wearing a diaper . better to have on a diaper, then not when you’re out in public There’s times where I wasn’t wearing a diaper and I did wet my pants out in public several times .. Diapers are comfortable and no one knows you’re wearing them under a pair of pants or shorts. The premium brand of diapers, like North Shore or better dryer the best as you can go for a while without having to change into a new diaper. The high absorbency is good with these old-fashioned diapers. The ones from the drugstore are just too skimpy and will hardly absorb more than a small amount of leakage. But yes I’d like to chat with you. I’m not an adult baby. But I guess a diaper lover since they make my life less stressful

Last edited:
Hi @keepitonDL . Happy New Year! I just joined this site today and I'm also a DL looking for like minded friends. I'm also an artist, specifically cartooning and mostly in Super Mario. I don't have a lot of girl friends, whether in the ABDL community or otherwise, so it would be nice to have a lasting chat with someone.

Back