• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey, new pony here!

soldierpony

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I have been a furry for quite some time, but even with that I had my secret. I’m so glad to have found this community. I’m less afraid to let my freak flag fly! But really, I’ve struggled with my reality, the being that I am. The bi-polar expectations of modern society. I served my country and I identify as a pony. I didn’t ask to be a freak, I am who/what I am. Add to that the comfort of wearing a discreet boutique, I often question my validity as a person. That is to say, I’m glad to see I’m not alone.

Hi! I hope you enjoy it here as much as I have. If you ever want to chat, just ask me! I'm willing to listen to anything.

Reactions: soldierpony
Your pony is fine we all can't be the same pony. Just be you Yes we have to pretend to be like others in certain environments to get along.
But we can be what we enjoy in life.
With like minded ponys and people.
Welcome to lots of adventures with diaper wearing folks and there are furs here too

Welcome

Welcome to ADISC. I see you already know who the best pony is so you are all good in my book. Glad to have you on board.

Reactions: soldierpony
Hello and welcome. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Back