• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey all.

bzv8tr

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Hey all,
I’m excited to join this community as I’ve often been a guest, but never had the courage to join and actually participate.

I’ve been a diaper lover for over 15 years, however, I’ve never truly embraced it until now. As some of you may have also experienced on your journey, I’ve been a a purge and binge user for many years. Without fail, I’d feel ashamed of my actions and being deeply embarrassed if purge everything I’d purchased related to this lifestyle. Only to regret it a few months later and start all over again…

I’m excited to begin exploring this part of me more often and accept my diaper loving self rather than fight it.

Thanks,

Welcome !!!!!

Welcome

Hello and welcome aboard, from Canada 👋

michaelmc said:
Welcome !!!!hello and welcome I too am a sissy enjoying nappies but would love a little playtime with other sissies

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc
Hello @bzv8tr and welcome to the forum, This is the place to learn and share with like minded folks for sure. I am looking forward to reading your posts

Welcome. Not to be nit-picky but the rules do ask to not post crotch shots as your avatar. Other than that, hope you enjoy being here and being a part of the community!

KechoDrips said:
Welcome. Not to be nit-picky but the rules do ask to not post crotch shots as your avatar. Other than that, hope you enjoy being here and being a part of the community!
Thank you for letting me know. I will fix this immediately. :)

Back