Not open for further replies.

ABDLashax3

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Hello everyone!!! My name is Ashlee. I made this account a little while ago but forgot all about it :( But I'm back now! I am 19 years old, I'll be 20 next month. My "little" side is about 3 years old. My favorite color is pink. I LOVE coloring. I'm obsessed with hello kitty, spongebob, paw patrol, disney movies, sofia the first, doc mcstuffins, and peppa pig :p I do enjoy adult things as well, such as, reading a good book, going shopping, going to the gym, and being online. I am from PA so if you're remotely close, we should totally become friends! :3 My favorite diapers so far are DC Amors but I'm DYING to try the new Rearz princess diapers and ABU space diapers. I love my paci, my blankey, mr. bear, and a nice clean diapee! :thumbsup:

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi and welcome back. My wife bought me two adult coloring books and I've done the first page in one of them. They really relieve stress. I was quite surprised. The other book which I want to start is called, "The Enchanted Forest" and it has some really cool pictures. I also enjoy reading and I've written a novel, self published to Kindle.

Starfox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaperfur
  2. Carer
*waves paw at Ashlee*

Hewwo fellow right coaster!

--sf

PrincessBella

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I'm from PA, too! Well like i don't live there anymore, but it's still kinda cool XP we have a lot in common. Coloring is totally my jam, and i love sofia and disney in general. I also read whenever i get enough free time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.