Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
Do MtF girls when they transition keep some of there pants? I ask because some women wear certain men's clothes and tend to prefer them, and I was wondering if MtF girls keep some of there's? Just curious. (To be honest, I would like it to be the same thing for the other side, but I digress.)

Eons ago, I read a story in a woman’s magazine on how a woman can get the correct sized clothing in the men’s department.

Reactions: Angelapinks
ihad both mens for work and womens for out and around or in the house, just plain womens , no designs

Reactions: KittyninjaW and Angelapinks
KittyninjaW said:
Do MtF girls when they transition keep some of there pants? I ask because some women wear certain men's clothes and tend to prefer them, and I was wondering if MtF girls keep some of there's? Just curious. (To be honest, I would like it to be the same thing for the other side, but I digress.)
I sometimes prefer wearing men's pants and clothes in general. I feel like it helps me when I am feeling low and gives me a sense of confidence at times.

Anyways, cis women (like me) wear men's clothes all the time. I've seen MTF lesbians who are butch lesbians. And I've seen tomboyish MTF women. So.... yeah. There's variety in how MTFs express themselves just like cis women

Reactions: babybenji and KittyninjaW
i got rid of all my male clothes - actually only own diapers and dresses now - made a full commitment to the life - but everyone is different

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, Seasonedcitizen, Deleted member 75402 and 1 other person
Back