Henry and me

babyian01

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
It so cold outside but Henry and my nappies keeps me nice and warm when it gets colder I will wear my footed sleepers too. How will you keep warm this winter??

Reactions: Lyric and BenNevis
Having Dino to snuggle (my cuddly dragon) helps keep me nice and warm at bedtime, espescially when its all cold. And making sure I have a onesie on over my nappy as an extra layer of warmth is good too

I keep warm with my glass front woodstove, it also heats my hot water😁

I have a heated vest for the extra cold days, it feels warm and cozy when it's on under another layer 😌

My diapees, fluffy penguin onesie, and the heater I sit in front of and melt myself with 😝😝

I live in the upper midwest and work outside about 10hrs a day. My usual attire is t-shirt, Under Armour shirt, long sleeve t-shirt and a flannel shirt. I wear Under Armour pants and a pair of jeans, regular work boots and a fur cap with ear flaps and artic gloves. My feet and hands sweat causing them to get cold which sucks.
At home when I'm not diapered I'm usually in a t-shirt, shorts and socks. When wearing it's just a diaper, onsie and socks.
I love the cold.

Last edited:
Back