• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!

MrPavlov

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Other
I'm Mr Pavlov, conditioned by the bell to like the sound, smell and feel of diapers. I'm an open minded, easy going, guy from West Flanders, living now for over 15 years in the lovely city of Ghent.

I like politics, philosphy, movies, literature, music and... diapers of course. When I go out, I like catching a concert, shuffle my feet at a party, or drink a nice (belgian) beer in a cosy pub.

Kinkwise, I have always been into diapers. Depending on the person or situation, I like to be dominant or submissive.

If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Reactions: VeiledDevotee
Hello Mr.Pavlov and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction

Egor

Welcome and enjoy

Hello and Welcome

Welcome

MrPavlov said:
I'm Mr Pavlov, conditioned by the bell to like the sound, smell and feel of diapers. I'm an open minded, easy going, guy from West Flanders, living now for over 15 years in the lovely city of Ghent.

I like politics, philosphy, movies, literature, music and... diapers of course. When I go out, I like catching a concert, shuffle my feet at a party, or drink a nice (belgian) beer in a cosy pub.

Kinkwise, I have always been into diapers. Depending on the person or situation, I like to be dominant or submissive.

If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask!
Hello welcome here

Welcome to the community.
Glad to see someone so close by join here.

Personally i'm from East-Flanders.
Of all the larger city's i go to on a regular basis, Ghent is most likely my favorite and most frequently visited one.

Back