• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

UltimaMel

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Hiya!

I'm a middle aged British trans woman, just this year I have discovered that I am very intrigued at the thought of being a little, and just this week that diapers are nice and can be really pretty. So I would just like somewhere I can relax and process this in a supportive atmosphere, and find out more. Maybe make a friend or two but no biggie, this feels like something to sit with rather than run around getting all the informations as quickly as possible.

I like soft music, country walks and calmness.

Thank you for having me!

Last edited:
Reactions: VeiledDevotee and ianwee
Welcome and enjoy

Reactions: UltimaMel
Hello and welcome to the community. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here and get the support you are looking for.

UltimaMel said:
Hiya!

I'm a middle aged British trans woman, just this year I have discovered that I am very intrigued at the thought of being a little, and just this week that diapers are nice and can be really pretty. So I would just like somewhere I can relax and process this in a supportive atmosphere, and find out more. Maybe make a friend or two but no biggie, this feels like something to sit with rather than run around getting all the informations as quickly as possible.

Thank you for having me!
Welcome Mel! I am new here too. Found this wonderful place by accident and it’s absolutely brilliant and fun. 🤗

• Love
Reactions: VeiledDevotee and UltimaMel
Welcome to the site both @AnnieBottom and @UltimaMel ! You both have found one of the most supportive and friendly site ever. Enjoy yourselves and see you on the forums. It's great to have you both! (y)😸

• Love
UltimaMel said:
Hiya!

Thank you for having me!
Welcome Mel. Thank you for your lovely introduction. You have found that place - where you can take things at your own pace in a supportive and friendly community of like-minded people. PLease do take all the time you need, there isn't any hurry. Hope you enjoy being here with us.

Reactions: mistykitty and UltimaMel
UltimaMel said:
Hiya!

Thank you for having me!
Hello, welcome here

Welcome to ADISC UltimaMel glad that you have decided to join us.
I have found this support community a great place to take your time and find out about life as a little (in or out of nappies) and what it all means for anyone who wants to explore such aspects of our human nature, (lots of members here to help and advise).
Have fun.

Back