• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!

weemouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hello, my name is weemouse and i have been interested in littlespace/diapers since i was 12 so about 7 years. I probably won’t post much because i am the ultimate lurker and mainly made my acc to get past the limited page views as a non-member since i visit so much and am very shy. Outside of being little i like sewing and nature, maybe i might post some little/baby related sewing projects i do and patterns, currently i am working out a bandana bib pattern for myself. 🐀🐁

Reactions: MEDL7, Magicalgirl101 and SparkyDog
Welcome to the site
hope you will enjoy it and realize the folks here are extremely friendly 😎

Hello and welcome to ADISC. Thank you for the introduction. That's awesome you do sewing projects that are little/baby related. What project is your favorite? I hope you enjoy your time here.

StarryNight said:
Hello and welcome to ADISC. Thank you for the introduction. That's awesome you do sewing projects that are little/baby related. What project is your favorite? I hope you enjoy your time here.
thank you, while i’m not finished yet my first real little/baby specific project i’m working on is a cloth diaper (and the bib) bc right now i am not in a situation to be able to buy my own diapers. that will change in a couple of months when i move in with another relative in a place where i can go pick up things so i can buy stuff and pick it up discretely at post office. due to autism and mainly due to other problems i can’t really work (at least for now) so making my own stuff is the best option clothing/nappy wise.

Reactions: StarryNight
Good luck with the diaper & bib project. Hope your move in and couple of months goes smoothly.

Reactions: weemouse
Hello and Welcome to this site from the West/South West region of the United Kingdom

Welcome

Hello!
Great to have you here. Welcome to the site!

weemouse said:
Hello, my name is weemouse and i have been interested in littlespace/diapers since i was 12 so about 7 years. I probably won’t post much because i am the ultimate lurker and mainly made my acc to get past the limited page views as a non-member since i visit so much and am very shy. Outside of being little i like sewing and nature, maybe i might post some little/baby related sewing projects i do and patterns, currently i am working out a bandana bib pattern for myself. 🐀🐁
Welcome! Enjoy. People here are great!

Back