• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

livinginadiaper

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey all.

I came across this sight and and thought I would sign up and join the fellow community.

I’m a diaper lover from England

I’ve been a diaper lover for as long as I can remember
Started from a young age when I used to steal my siblings nappies
To then making my own till I was old enough to save my pocket money and go to the shops and buy diapers
And occasionally will treat myself to diapers every now and then I find it great way to unwind and relax

The only diapers I’ve tried before are
Drynies
Tena slips
Boots stay dry (these are now the safe option to go for)

Any recommendations for diapers or the best place to buy from

Cheers

Reactions: Wolfman69, ianwee, Jorelaxed and 2 others
Hello from the West Midlands!

Reactions: livinginadiaper and Jorelaxed
Hello and Welcome to this site from the West/South West region of the United Kingdom

livinginadiaper said:
Hey all.

I came across this sight and and thought I would sign up and join the fellow community.

To then making my own till I was old enough to save my pocket money and go to the shops and buy diapers
And occasionally will treat myself to diapers every now and then I find it great way to unwind and relax

Drynies
Tena slips

Cheers
Hello and welcome from the Northeast.
I have Tena active maxi and Rearz Barnyards, I will only buy plastic backed nappies because I love the crinkle🤪🤪, I usually buy from NRU, nappies are us, great discreet service, have a google😁👍🏻

Hello and welcome from across the pond. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

A belated greeting to you from North Ca.(y)🥳

livinginadiaper said:
Hey all.

Drynies
Tena slips

Cheers
Hello and welcome from another Brit. As for nappy recommendations there are lots of factors that influence what to buy. Do you wear all the time, do you use them as intended, do you buy in person or get them sent etc. Medical nappies are fine and can be bought from lots of locations, its a matter of experimenting to find what suites you. Your profile just says Diaper lover and no mention of AB. There are lots of great nappies for ABs but they come at a price that's for sure.
I have been a nappy lover all my life and am fortunate enough to use what ever I fancy, mostly AB ones but I always like to try different ones for a change (no pun intended!)
Enjoy your time here, most of us are very friendly, and non judgmental, the whole ethos of this site is as a support community, which since joining I have had lots.

Reactions: livinginadiaper, warmfeeling and Jorelaxed
Welcome and enjoy.
Try NRU and you’ll be amazed at the difference between the basic medical disposables you’ve tried and the high aborning ABDL nappies they stock

Reactions: livinginadiaper, warmfeeling and Jorelaxed
Hello and welcome from Las Vegas, Nevada.😊

Reactions: livinginadiaper and warmfeeling
warmfeeling said:
Hello and welcome from the Northeast.
I have Tena active maxi and Rearz Barnyards, I will only buy plastic backed nappies because I love the crinkle🤪🤪, I usually buy from NRU, nappies are us, great discreet service, have a google😁👍🏻
Hello
Yes I’ll have a look I do prefer plastic backed never ordered of line before will definitely do it thanks

Reactions: warmfeeling
Forced said:
Welcome and enjoy.
Try NRU and you’ll be amazed at the difference between the basic medical disposables you’ve tried and the high aborning ABDL nappies they stock
Thank you
Yes I will definitely check them out

Reactions: warmfeeling
sissybaby34 said:
Hello and welcome from another Brit. As for nappy recommendations there are lots of factors that influence what to buy. Do you wear all the time, do you use them as intended, do you buy in person or get them sent etc. Medical nappies are fine and can be bought from lots of locations, its a matter of experimenting to find what suites you. Your profile just says Diaper lover and no mention of AB. There are lots of great nappies for ABs but they come at a price that's for sure.
I have been a nappy lover all my life and am fortunate enough to use what ever I fancy, mostly AB ones but I always like to try different ones for a change (no pun intended!)
Enjoy your time here, most of us are very friendly, and non judgmental, the whole ethos of this site is as a support community, which since joining I have had lots.
Hello
I Wear every now and then sometimes I have moments when I want to wear all the time
I’ve always bought them in person before was always worried about getting them delivered

Definitely a diaper lover but not fussy at all about the design of a diaper/nappy definitely prefer taped diapers over pull ups

Last edited:
What diapers would you recommend from nru ??

Reactions: Jorelaxed
livinginadiaper said:
I wear STR8UPs sometimes..

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed and livinginadiaper
livinginadiaper said:
Have a look there’s so many, personal choice, I like the plainer style, I love wearing nappies, not really into ab, but I like to chat and read about it all, it’s just so nice to know there are others like us out there, for many years I thought I would be the only guy who wanted to still be in nappies

Reactions: Jorelaxed and livinginadiaper
Back