• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

aaron426

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi my name is Aaron I’m from Columbus Ohio. I used to be a bed wetter and sometimes still am. I enjoy watching tv, movies as well as going out and walking in nature. I hope to make some friends and to finally be able to talk about this with people.

Reactions: Magicalgirl101, Sealander and ILuvDiapers
aaron426 said:
Hi my name is Aaron I’m from Columbus Ohio. I used to be a bed wetter and sometimes still am. I enjoy watching tv, movies as well as going out and walking in nature. I hope to make some friends and to finally be able to talk about this with people.
Hi Aaron, welcome to the forums, and the community. I hope you enjoy yourself here, and make new friends also. Have Fun! (y):giggle:

Welcome and enjoy

Hello Aaron and welcome to the community. Do you have a favorite walking trail you like to take?

StarryNight said:
Hello Aaron and welcome to the community. Do you have a favorite walking trail you like to take?
No I don’t, I like to explore around. I frequent the ones closest to me but other than that i just love all of nature

Reactions: StarryNight
Hi there, welcome to ADISC!

aaron426 said:
Hello and welcome here

Hello there and welcome

Back