• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!

PaddedKitten829

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello, I’m new to the blog community, f31 abdl, little. Letting go of being an adult for a bit helps me relax so being padded and wetting is definitely a way for me to relieve stress. I like all things cute, dresses, animals, etc. but being a little is not 100% of my interests. I am just as happy going about my “adult” day and acting like a grown up while padded.

Reactions: ik02, Jorelaxed, Matty83 and 6 others
Hi and welcome from Australia. I am similar to you with letting go of being an adult for a while sure does help to relieve stress. hope you find what you seek in this community.

Reactions: Edgewater
PaddedKitten829 said:
Hello, I’m new to the blog community, f31 abdl, little. Letting go of being an adult for a bit helps me relax so being padded and wetting is definitely a way for me to relieve stress. I like all things cute, dresses, animals, etc. but being a little is not 100% of my interests. I am just as happy going about my “adult” day and acting like a grown up while padded.
Hello and welcome here

Hello and welcome aboard!

Welcome and enjoy

ABDL is a great stress reliever wish more people understood how healthy it is to have an escape that is positive and nurturing 💗

Welcome and be welcomed to this Magical World of ADISC!
A truly great place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper.
It will not take you long to find that ADISC is far more that a single topic sight as you will quickly see!
Enjoy!

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Hello and welcome :)

Hello and welcome to the Adisc community forum PaddedKitten829🙂

Back