• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

saywat

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Good morning, I have been lurking here for a while so thought I should introduce myself. I found this site looking for product advise for bedwetting turned DL. I enjoy playing guitar (country of course) and nature. Hoping to become more active on the site. Thank you.

• Love
Reactions: Adrian697DL, Edgewater, StrawberryPan and 2 others
Hi and welcome saywat to the Adisc forum.

Reactions: Edgewater
Welcome to the site!
How goes your bed wetting journey?
This is a great community for all things diapers. Super knowledgeable members.

Reactions: Edgewater and Jorelaxed
welcome

Welcome

hai!!!!!

Welcome and be welcomed to this magical World of ADISC!
A truly unique place as near everyone here is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Welcome! This is a wonderful community and I'm sure you'll find lots of amazing ppl that have similar interests. There's absolutely no pressure to share your thoughts but I'm sure we'd all love to hear them!

saywat said:
Good morning, I have been lurking here for a while so thought I should introduce myself. I found this site looking for product advise for bedwetting turned DL. I enjoy playing guitar (country of course) and nature. Hoping to become more active on the site. Thank you.
Hi and welcome. My personal preference is for Tena pants because they're highly absorbent. However there are different brands out there. The only one I avoid, following a bad experience, is Boots Staydry.

Back