• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

StayPadded

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello! I’ve been a lurker for a couple months and I’ve finally decided to join the community. I 18M turned 18 a couple months ago. Since then I’ve spent more time trying to understand this side of me. Wearing is pleasurable and helps me to deal with my anxiety. ADISC has helped me to accept myself and feel comfortable with who I am. I am a DL with maybe some interest in AB? I’m still figuring stuff out and coming to terms with all this. I live in the Seattle area which apparently has alot of AB/DLs. I love to play games in my free time and make games.

Thank you for reading!

Hi and welcome to the site. Yes, being on this site can really help with acceptance, finding the kind of diapers you'd like to wear, sharing experiences, etc.

Reactions: Jorelaxed and StayPadded
Hi welcome, please be careful not to get catfished! Take it steady.

Reactions: StayPadded
Hello and welcome!

H
StayPadded said:
Hello! I’ve been a lurker for a couple months and I’ve finally decided to join the community. I 18M turned 18 a couple months ago. Since then I’ve spent more time trying to understand this side of me. Wearing is pleasurable and helps me to deal with my anxiety. ADISC has helped me to accept myself and feel comfortable with who I am. I am a DL with maybe some interest in AB? I’m still figuring stuff out and coming to terms with all this. I live in the Seattle area which apparently has alot of AB/DLs. I love to play games in my free time and make games.

Thank you for reading!
i welcome to the community

Welcome and enjoy

Welcome to the community. Lots of great resources here if you want to search around. 🧷🧸🥰

Hello and welcome to the adisc forum.😃

Back