• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!

accar1986

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Hi, I'm accar1986!

This is my first post here after lurking for a few years. I'm an ABDL in Connecticut, and I'm often looking to talk to others about shared interests, ABDL-related or not.

I'm also on FetLife; my username is identical. Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Reactions: Norwichguy
Welcome and enjoy

Reactions: accar1986
accar1986 said:
Hi, I'm accar1986!

This is my first post here after lurking for a few years. I'm an ABDL in Connecticut, and I'm often looking to talk to others about shared interests, ABDL-related or not.

I'm also on FetLife; my username is identical. Thanks for taking the time to read this!
Hello welcome from the UK 🇬🇧

Reactions: accar1986
accar1986 said:
Hi, I'm accar1986!

Hi. Iam in Hartford county. Would like to chat

Welcome from Maine!

Yay!

Hi! Greetings from Southeastern CT.

Western ma here and welcome

Norwichguy said:
Hi! Greetings from Southeastern CT.
I am in central CT.

Back