• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

LanceyLance

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hello, well this is my first time approaching a community like this. You can call me Lancey if you wish.

I'm a transgender guy, I have been exploring this side of me for a couple of months now, but I actually have never had the courage to fully regress, I have done some experimenting using some ASMR that help feel little, also buying candies is a good trigger.

Aside from this I enjoy reading a lot and writing, I love to write, when I was a teen I used to write fanfiction and it was actually fanfiction what first introduce me to this. I'm studying my second degree at the university and speak 4 different languages, English, French, Spanish and Chinese. I also know a little bit of German and Japanese.

I like movies, horror movies and movies like John Wick, one guy against the world, when feeling little I tend to watch, Nightmare before Christmas, Corpse Bride, and others from Tim Burton.

I can't dance to save my live, at least not like in a club or similar contexts, but I do know how to dance tango, I learned with mi best friend.

Finally, English is my second language, so please excuse my gramatical mistakes.

Have a nice day, I'm hoping to get to meet all of you.

Reactions: Lumos, AmonQ and Safari
Welcome 👍nice intro well done ! Have fun there’s lots of interesting people and discussions on here !

Reactions: LanceyLance
Safari said:
Welcome 👍nice intro well done ! Have fun there’s lots of interesting people and discussions on here !
Thanks. I hope to have fun and get to know new friends.

Reactions: Safari
welcome to the diaper club

Welcome aboard! 🙂

Hello Lancey ! And welcome.. very impressive talents you got there , including dancing tango!

Back