• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello wveryonee.

shirou7

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
Hii y’all, I’m am from Dublin Ireland and I would love to meet new people here, I love abdl and wearing nappies however I do not have opportunity to do so, I’m gay and I am not in any relationship yet, I also love furries but I am not one (yet?), I’m Femboy too, my dm’s are open,if you want more about me, write whenever you want about anything.

Shirou

Last edited:
Reactions: DotTheCyberCat, KBoy, Jorelaxed and 1 other person
Hello and Welcome

shirou7 said:
Hii y’all, I’m am from Dublin Ireland and I would love to meet new people here, I love abdl and wearing nappies however I do not have opportunity to do so, I’m gay and I am not in any relationship yet, I also love furries but I am not one (yet?), I’m Femboy too, my dm’s are open,if you want more about me, write whenever you want about anything.

Shirou
Hello and welcome here

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Hello and welcome to the community. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

shirou7 said:

Shirou
Heyy welcome to the community. I am also from Ireland (Dublin)!!

Welcome, from another newbie 😂

Reactions: KBoy and Jorelaxed
Hello and welcome to the Adisc community.🙂

hello from dundalk Ireland

shirou7 said:

Shirou
Welcome! I traveled to Ireland a few years ago and spent a few nights in Dublin! I stayed near the Ha'penny Bridge :). I would really love to travel there again. Everyone I met was really cool and some people there had really thick Irish accents which was very enjoyable to hear! I also love furries but am not one

Back